CEO OF BMT +
CEO OF BMT +
Bradley joined BMT Tax Depreciation in 1998 as the first employee, becoming a director and shareholder in 2002 with the founders of the business.
As CEO he has built BMT to become Australia’s largest quantity surveying firm (approximately 50% market share) employing over 200 people.
Bradley is a sought-after keynote speaker in the real estate investment and tax industries having spoken at hundreds of events around Australia, and regularly appears on Sky News Business as an expert commentator.
He is an has an extensive property portfolio, having purchased his first investment property in 2001. As an experienced property investor, he provides invaluable insights to new investors as they enter the market.
- Building high performance teams
- Developing and maintaining networks to build business growth
- Using continuous improvement to refine business processes
- Deep expertise on developing customer experience
- Significant relationships within the accounting industry
- Strategic planning, and execution
- Developing and measuring key metrics that drive business performance
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Associate of Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors